Search This Blog

Friday, June 3, 2011

Got some sad news from back home today...

It saddens me that a past life has come back around to deliver bad news. I learned Cameron Veloria, the best friend of my ex-husband, passed away this week.

I haven't seen or heard from Cameron much since the separation from my ex, but he always treated me with so much care and respect when I would see him, and his gorgeous fiance. I am shocked and saddened by this news. He was so young.

This event makes me hope that the important people in my past lives, who have contributed so much to who I am today and to my life being so rich with love and memories, all know how much I love them. There is a part of so many beautiful people in me.

And I have so much respect for their impact on who I am today.

No comments: